Victoria Secret Tinted Moisturizer - Medium


Victoria's Secret - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ~ Color: Medium

This tinted moisturizer has 4 to 6 different color. I purchase during semi-annual sale for about $7.50. 

My Skin Type: Very Dry

Good:  It's very moist on the skin and it matches my skin perfectly. Before I bought the product, I applied on my skin at the store. It seems like a good match so, I thought to purchase. I usually wear this at work and finish it off with bronzer. I haven't seen any break outs 

Bad: Now, they have new VS tinted moisturizer SPF 15. VS Sale Associate claimed that it's same formulation with different packaging. I wouldn't know till I tried new packaging. 

Use: 

1) Apply your everyday Moisturizer. Wait for 3-5 mins.

2) Apply VS Tinted Moisturizer SPF - 15 Medium 

3) Finish your face off with Bronzer. 

4) You can apply blush, lipstick, eyeliner & mascara. 

I never thought VS tinted moisturizer SPF -15 would be good. VS is known for mist and perfumes.  However, it came out to be really good product. I have been using for almost 2 weeks and I have no pimples or extra oil on the skin. It's actually good product for $7.50. BTW, regular price is about $16.00 - $17.00. 

Suggestions:



Thank you!!!





















Comments