Mac Lipstick - Shade: Touch



Mac Lipstick - Shade: Touch $15.00

Good: I love this lipstick shade! It's pinkissh nude, looks perfect with NC42 foundation. Although it would look great on any skin tone. I believe the shade touch is great because it's not fairly nude or fairly pink. It's in the middle I would say. It's hard to describe the color since I think it would look different on everyone's skin. 

Bad: You really need good lip balm before applying this lipstick because it tends to dry out the lips. First week, I had some bleeding issues. However, I applied really good amount of balm and waited to dry on my skin. Then, I applied the lipstick. Now, I have pretty moist and non-bleeding lipsticks. To save money on balm, I use blistex ($1.00). 


Hope you like the review!!! :) 

Email Suggestions/Questions: Makemepretty4@gmail.com



















Comments