Nars Stick + L'Oreal True Match Concealer-Update



(A)Nars- Concealer - GINGER ]
(B) L'Oreal True match Concealer - n4/n5 neutral 






(A) Nars Concealer 
Description:  A lightweight, creamy, long-wearing concealer. 

Good Review: I use this for hyper pigmentation to cover all dark spots from it. And today was my first day using it so one of the things I can say is it lasted from 12pm to 8pm. Now, I believe this is good coverage. Many people complained that it's sticky and caky however, I blended it well. so it worked best. I did it both ways. I applied before applying foundation and after applying foundation. Of course, it's up to you how much you want on your face. I believe the more you put, the more you have to blend it. 

Bad Review:  Not fan of packaging. I mean it looks like it will run out fast. Price is $22.00


UPDATE: It  has been about two weeks since I have been using this product. Today morning, was the first time, I used it without putting my foundation on first. Usually, I would put my foundation on first and then apply the concealer. So without putting the foundation, it still gave me the full coverage i wanted. It didn't look cakey or showed that I put concealer. Those HYPER PIGMENTATION were gone under my chin and upper lips. Try it! Once again, keep in my mind that I have dry skin and this worked well on me. It's costly but if you are make up artist or going out on party, this should come into handy. This is the third product I found to cover HYPER PIGMENTATION and my normal dark circles under my eyes. 



 
Top first color is L'Oreal True Match n4/n5 neutral
Second color in the bottom is NARS Ginger


(B) L'Oreal Concealer

Good/Bad:
The price for this product is about 10-11 dollars which hurts a lot for little bottle. however, If you are looking for cheap product, you should try this comparing to nars. I used nars because  it helps cover the hyper pigmentation. This feels same as this line's foundation. It does last as long as the foundation lasts. It's pretty good concealer however, I wouldn't buy it because I am set with NARS concealer for now. But it is good for everyday usage if you are not really into expensive make up.  






good luck~~


Have a good sunday! :-)

Email suggestions/questions!
makemepretty4@gmail.com

Comments