Face Powders

(A) Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Oil Free : 03 Stay Beige



Good/BAD Review: Before using the setting powder after foundation application. I used to use this as setting powder. It worked well on my Mac foundation (surprise!) and also make up forever foundation. However, It didn't stay too long as I wanted too. So, I stopped using it. This doesn't last even if you apply on clinique foundation. As I mention before, I use brushes to apply my powder. Well, when i did that for this powder, I couldn't even see the product on the brush even though I swirl it a lot on the compact. I am not sure what's the issue? I don't like using sponges to apply powder because it's not good idea for dry skin. Personal review, I am not fan of it. I don't think I'll ever purchase it again.

(B) Make Up Forever- Shade 14 Duo Mat Foundation







Good: Gives great coverage to my skin. covers all the area I want. Even though, it has matt finish I still love this foundation. yes, it's little bit expensive. It's about 34 dollars..when I bought it it was 32. Therefore, I am guessing customer enjoy this product since the prices are going high. 

Bad: Not many choices for shade. I got darker shade because of sephora sale associate. I stopped trusting them now. If I want to buy new product, I google 100 times before asking them anything. Whenever, I got to sephora, i already know what product and what shade I am buying. If I don't. I don't step in. They really need to change their light so they can stop giving customers wrong damn color. It was too late return the product if you guys were wondering. Anyways, It's darker shade so I end up using has bronzing powder now.. :( 

(C) L'Oreal TRUE MATH - N5 True Beige




Good: great packaging. Many variety of colors. It also has matching color foundation to this line which is great..you don't have to go crazy matching your foundation and powder. 

Bad: very low coverage. I guess it's good when you are in hurry and would like to apply less make up on your face. However, it's okay product. I don't know If I would purchase it again but def. worth try if you like low coverage for work or going to mall/movies. 




good luck~~

Email suggestions!
makemepretty4@gmail.com








Comments