Recent Purchases Jan 2013

Recently, I purchased some new make up. Here you will find picture and prices for them. Some are in the market and some are probably few years old. Please look out for full review of the following products within a month:

1) Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation - $28.00
2) To Apply this foundation, I bought BEAUTY BLENDER (From Avon) - Avon Precision Grip Teardrop Blender $2.49

3) For my Discoloration - Mac Pro Conceal and Correct Palette - Medium Deep (Not sure about color and the price)



4) Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder- Medium Dark $25-$30 - I use this to set my powder after applying my foundation. 


5) Mac Fix Plus (Fix+)-$10.00-$20.00- I use this after applying my moisturizer. 


6) MAC Touch Lipstick - $15.00


7) Victoria Secret Tinted Moistruizer SPF-15 - Medium $7.50 (bought it on Sale)



8) Bronzer (Not sure of the company) 





These are the following items I bought on sale or on regular days. I am currently trying them out and seeing If my skin and I are really happy camper. In a month, I will review each of them closely.!


Don't forget to visit again and feel free to ask question on makemepretty4@gmail.com





Comments