MAC Cosmetics - All products were returned.


I personally love MAC, it seems like it's one of great company with great products. However, I did not experience this with some products. 



1) MAC Matchmaster Foundation - Shade# 6.0 

 Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation


Reason of return: First, MAC artist matched me to Shade #4. This was the wrong shade for me, it was too light. Then, I try shade # 6.0. This matched me perfectly however, this foundation is not good for dry skin. It's better for oily or even combination skin. It gave matte finish and turned orange/yellow by end of the day. I was so upset because it costed $33.00. However, MAC was really nice to take the return without any receipt. 

I exchanged this foundation with MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC-42 ($30.00). You can find this review within a month. 

1) MAC Studio Finish 35 Concealer - NC45 $18.00


Reason of Return: I purchase this to cover my discolorations around the chin area. However, it did not help. This causes crease around my eyes within few hours and my chin looked as if it had more coverage than rest of my face. I tried to blend very well with my foundation and applied finishing powder. It looked so crappy! Another reason was MAC artist gave me a wrong color but I didn't care about that since it wasn't great product at all. Many MAC stores have small stock for this product so I guess it's good thing if they are trying to get rid of this. 


I exchanged this with new MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette (Medium Deep). So far, this product covers my discoloration very well however, I would give it a month to see how it really works. Please check review after one month. It's also very expensive however, so far I am happy since it works!!!





Comments