Everyday "Work" Routine

Everyday "Work" Routine


I have different make up routine for work and going out. Below, I will show steps of what make up I use for work and tools to apply the make up. My work make up is very simple and very light because I do not like to show I am very a lot make up at work. 

You can find review for all the below items in my blog.

Hope you guys like it =)

Step 1: Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE) 







I wait 3-4 minutes before I move on to step #2. 

Step 2: Victoria Secret Tinted Moisturizer Medium


I use my hands to apply this tinted moisturizer. I usually apply 2-3 times to make sure my whole face is covered evenly. 

                                          

Step 2A: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

I apply Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder with Everyday Mineral Powder Brush.




Step 3: Mark Blush - Good Glowing, Applied with E.L.F Blush Brush





Step 4: Revlon Eyeliner ~ Black, 
  


Step 5: Blistex Lip Balm/ E.O.S Lip Balm & Mac Lip Stick ~ Touch 

                                             










Comments