E.O.S Lip Balm

EOS (Evoultion of Smooth) Lip Balm - Summer Fruit




Claim by EOS lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

Personal Review: I saw this product so many times at Rite aid , CVS and face values. However, I did not like the size and the price is little bit high for lip balm ($3.00) . Any how, I decided to buy as i am running out of my curren lip balm. I read couple reviews before purchasing and from what I recall, people fell for the packaging but didn't really like the product. Many people said it's very waxy and not long wearing. I bought it regardless since I have dry lips (good to have little waxy product) and I tend apply lip balm 2-3 times per day so, I didn't care about long wear much. 

Good: It's not that waxy as customers are stating in their review. I applied gently on my lips and it lasted about 2-5 hours. It's not great as  my blistex but I think it's something different to have. I have seen many girls owning one in every different color... I don't know if it's that worth of money. It's good to start maybe with one flavor. Initially, I was looking for strawberry flavor but it wasn't available. So my next choice was Summer Fruit. 

Bad: I know the packaging is very CUTE. However, it's not travel friendly. 

Comments