Do you have make up sitting in your shelf that you never use? Time to return them !!!

Few months ago, I was reading return policy of make up especially big companies like Clinique, MAC and Sephora. I had few make up that I used once and got acne from it or did not like it. I didn't even remember how much they cost or had any receipt. One day, I took few make up back to sephora, mac and clinique and without any questions, they exchanged with product I wanted or either gave me a gift card with no exp.  date. In total, I got $60.00. I am extremely happy and excited to use the gift cards. I am glad when you pay so much money and it doesn't suit your skin, you can return it. Try it, I had no clue if it would work. However, do no take advantage of this policy. I only returned them because I used them for 2 days and did not like or caused acne.

Bare Minerals: One of the product that caused acne was Bare minerals. I am working on returning them but Bare mineral customer service is not helpful  till they find any sort of record that you bought it. First, I am turned off by the product because it took one year for acne to go away. Second, they can not find me in their system so I can not return them as of today. However, I am not going to stop trying because it cost almost about $50-60.

Wouldn't you rather return product you don't use and get something better??? I think so!

Following are the products that I returned ( Reviews are posted:

1)Clinique Super balanced Make up - (Shade:Wheat) $23.00



2) Make Up Forever- Shade 14 Duo Mat Foundation - $36.00



Comments