Setting Powders

Setting Powders - are used after applying face foundation and also known as invisible powder. This also helps the foundation lasts longer. I usually used this when I am going out for the whole or night out when I know I am going sweat a lot or it's hot outside. 
(A) Krylon - Dermacolor light setting powder
Good:  The cost is $10.00. Very big package for 10 dollars. 
Bad: For some reason, it makes my skin dry. The reason I use liquid foundation is to hide my dry skin and this powder brings back my dry skin so I don't love it. However, I use it if i need to. 



(B) MAKE UP FOREVER INVISIBLE POWDER HD - $15.00
Good: good for traveling. Also, it feels amazing. It doesn't change my foundation shade at all. doesn't feel like my skin is drying out. just does what it needs to do which is great! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. 
Bad: $15.00 for small package ...ugh expensive!!





Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com






Comments