Products I regret I buying - Bare Minerals

(A) Bare Mineral Kit - $60.00


Good: The packaging is really nice but too much product can spill out sometimes. I bought this about two years ago so, i am not sure if they have changed. Gives great coverage and 4 different container provided to do four different things to your face.  


BAD: I regret buying this product a lot because first, it gave me acne. Second, the color tone didn't match. Sephora sale associate didn't take much time and just said you are medium tone. Well, she was wrong. Anyways, when I first bought it..I fell in love with coverage. Over time, it gave me acne on my head and cheeks. It took about a year to get rid of those acne. In that year, I quit wearing make up 100% because I just wanted to get rid of those acne. After a lot home remedy and products, the acne was gone. I HATE THIS PRODUCT. I wish they would give my 60 dollars back! UGH!



 (A) B.E - Tinted Mineral Veil
 (B) B.E - Medium TAN (GAVE ACNE)
 (C) B.E - TAN (GAVE ACNE)
 (D) B.E - Warmth

(A)  B.E - Mineral Veil --> This product is usually used last after you are done applying (B) or (C) and (D). However, I use this as invisible powder just when I want shiny face coverage. yes, this does give shine. 


(B) B.E Medium TAN - This product is the main one that we use as foundation. Over time, my skin got very ichy and I guess over time..It gave pimple. It was very annoying to have this on for the whole day but very good coverage. 


(C) B.E TAN - same apply as (B) 


(D) B.E Warmth - Basically, to give warmth to your forehead, cheeks and chin. Now, I use this as bronzing powder for my contour. Best part is I use this product very little because you only need little bit of bronzing. There have been time where I will feel ichy but I don't apply much for that reason





Over all, I regret this product. it gives ichy to all over your face after couple hours. It's very expensive unless you are rich. The most ridiculous part is they have prepaid show on tve showing how this product is amazing..but they really need to go back to the formula and take out things that causing acne on many faces. I am not the only one who faced this problem and I know this because once my acne appeared, I research a lot of this product. Many customers complained about ichy and pimples! The only reason I use this (A) and (D) is because 60.00 is a lot! so i used them little by little in order to get rid of them and never see them. can't have guts to throw out 60.00 dollars. 


P.S Stay away from this product. Soon, I will be reviewing product that I paid less and got great coverage. 




Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com




Comments