MASCARAS!

(A) Revlon Grow Luscious - 003 Black



(B) Clinique High Impact Mascara - Black color 




Instead of saying good/bad review, I would like to compare both of this product. 


Revlon: It lasts all day long. I can't really say about having longer eye lashes because I already have natural good eye lashes (people say so!) therefore, I use mascara to curl my eye lashes. I paid about 8-10 dollars and I am very happy with this product. 5 STARS!


Clinique: I got this along a make up kit I bought from clinique...a free kit.The deal was if you spend 23 dollars, they were offering this make up kit so I bought this along with that. however, later on I checked the price for it and it's expensive that REVLON. Therefore, If both of them gives the same coverage and curls good the way I want. There is no reason to spend extra bucks. since clinique is smaller size, I use it to keep in my purse. it's great size because I get shove in bag and put it before going to work or even going out If I am getting late. LOVE IT. 4 STARS


Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com



Comments