Moisturizing lotions


(A) Clinique - Dramatically different Moisturizing lotion
$23.00 Step 3 very dry to dry combination 

I have very dry skin therefore, i bought this. It does help. It's little bit expensive however, it's worth it. I used this after washing my face with face wash. It feels great. My skin doesn't feel dry. I do apply twice to get rid of any dry skin from my face. Once application is done, i wait about 10 min to apply my make up. If I use this, i don't use  face primer or sometimes, I do use face primer. It really depends where and how long I am going out for. 





(b) Nivea - Soft Moisturizing Creme

I use this creme for applying on my hands, legs and face as well. It's very soft as it says. Feels very great for dry skin. Just after one application, the feeling for dry skin is gone. I am in love with this product. I use it for everyday..really helps during winter. It's probably my second to third bottle I bought in over years. 





Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com



Comments