Favorite Lipsticks

Lipsticks! 

I will be reviewing my favorite lipsticks... They are all NUDE shades. My skin tone is Beige...See my face foundation information to give you an idea if these color will look good on you. Usually nude color looks good on all skin tone!


(A) L'Oreal Colour Riche Stars Lipcolour Lipstick, Aishwarya's Beige - 809 

  In USA, the product is named Beige 809 (found in CVS,Target & Riteaid). I believe Aishwarya's Beige is only printed on L'oreal website and can be found in India. 

GOOD: I love this shade! It's very light therefore, you might have to reapply 2-3 times but nude lipsticks are suppose to be like that. Also, it lasts about 2-3 hours depending on weather and what you are eating. However, Def worth to PURCHASE

BAD: US products should have Aishwarya's signature Just like rest of their line such as Eva Longoria's color has signature on it! 

Rate: 5 STARS!! <3 it! 
If you want heavier look on your lips using this lipstick, you can use similar color lip liner. The lip liner is called  NYC Automatic Lip liner Pencil - Naughty Nude 836 [See Review for Pictures].




(B) Cover Girl Lipstick- French Toast 715 


Good: a good nude shade for work or everyday use. It does last 2-3 hours however thats only if the season is winter. During summer, it fades away easily. I am not sure why it happens but I blame it on weather.. I tend to notice weather and it does matter when what sort of make up you have! 
Bad: I can't find them in Riteaid anymore but are available online. 
Rate: 5 STARS 





(C) Avon - P501 Nude Perfection


GOOD: The packaging is really good for this lipstick. But that's all to it. I wasted my money getting this shade. 

Bad: It's very pinkissh color and not nude as it says. I am not fan of it. However, It might look good on fair skin. It doesn't suit medium color skin tone. I haven't used in a while so i can't really tell how long it lasts. I am not fan of this shade

RATE: 3-4 STARS




(D) Clinique Lipstick - 2 in 1 [Lipstick: 62 Tenderheart; Lipgloss: Sunset 02]


Good: It's amazing nude shade. I love the way how it looks. Plus, it lasts very long! First, apply the lipstick and then after few second, apply lipgloss. This will help lipstick stay on longer. 
Tip: If you apply lipstick then lip gloss [close to lipstick color], it will last longer. It works for NIGHT out or Wedding occasions! 

Bad: The amount of the lipstick is very small. I think if you use it everyday, it will run out in a month. Therefore, get two separate color [lipstick and lip gloss]. I bought this shade within gift set therefore, it's small size if anyone is wondering. 
Rate: 4 stars





(E) Revlon Color Stay - Sensuous Spice # 215


Good: I love the packaging. It's def.new style of packaging.
Bad: The shade looks very ghosty on medium skin tone. Therefore, i do not recommend to anyone with medium skin color tone unless you like SHINY/BRIGHT shades. 





So there you have it, I love all my shades beside #C & E. Sometimes, it's very hard finding the right shades because there are so many choices. Best way is to experiment and search different make up blog to see reviews. 

Good Luck!!! 

Email suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com






Comments