Everyday Eyeshadow

(A) Physician Formula - Shimmer Strips for BLUE EYES
Okay, don't avoid this review before it says blue eyes and shimmer strips. I just bought this without reading those things which is the best thing I ever have done. I love this eye shadow. It lasts all day! I mean all day. As you can see, I use last shade a lot than rest of the colors. However, this is really good for everyday use. It's about 10-11 dollars but worth it! It will last very long. 



(B) Maybelline - Chai Latte

This is made for creating smokey eyes however, I use it for every day usage..for going to work or simply night out. stay on very long but might want to go back and apply again if needed. I love this color :) Great when you have golden jewelry on. [Same review for (C)


(C) Maybelline - Charcoal Smokes 04






Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com




Comments