Different kind of EYELINERS!

MY FAVORITE EYE LINERS

(A) L'Oreal - HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner -905 Black



GOOD/BAD: I bought this eyeliner for night out because gel eyeliner are suppose to last longer and suppose to give darker coverage than liquid eyeliner. well, it does do that. I have use it few times and It doesn't give any inchy eye or anything else. As long you use make up remover after night is over, this product is good to buy. Yes, it's little bit expensive therefore, I don't prefer to buy it if you are someone who is on budget. I am sure other companies have cheaper eyeliner than this. 

(B) Revlon- Color Stay Black Eyeliner




GOOD/BAD: It's cheaper gel eyeliner. It gives great coverage and easy to carry since brush is not separated. I like this eyeliner. I use it when I am going out to beach or parties during the day. It's moderate coverage of eyeliner but worth buying! 

(C) L'Oreal - Black Eyeliner [not sure what category - Golden packaging]
(D) Revlon Color Stay - Black Eyeliner 

GOOD/BAD: (C) It gives very light coverage. you have to apply 2-3 layers in order to get dark black eyeliner which I prefer. The stick is not pointy like pencil..it's soft like brush therefore, if you are new eyeliner applier I would stay away from this. It was about 8 dollars but I bought it on sale :) I wouldn't buy this eyeliner again. 

(D)  I am hooked  with revlon eyeliner. It has pointy stick therefore, it's not like L'Oreal eyeliner. If you are new learner, I would suggest this eyeliner. This is the second time I bought this eyeliner so you can see how much I really love this eyeliner. 

(E) Pencil Eyeliner 
            (1) Revlon Color Stay - 001 oynx $7-8.00
            (2) Urban Decay - Zero Eyeliner $18.00
            (3) Lancome - Black Eyeliner  ( free sample with perfume) 



(1) Revlon Color Stay - 001 Oynx 
      Good/Bad: I love this product. I spent about 7 to 8 dollars on it. I say i love this product because you only have to apply once and the black eyeliner does it magic. It's very dark therefore, you don't have to reapply over and over. 






(2) Urban Decay - Zero Eyeliner 
       Good/Bad: This eyeliner last 24 hours as it says unless you remove it using make up remover. It's great and very dark therefore, you don't have to keep applying. However, I got same satisfaction from #(1) product. Therefore, I wouldn't spend 18 dollars again which  makes me really happy. 




(3) Lancome - Black Eyeliner
         Good/Bad: This was my first pencil eyeliner. It isn't that bad of eyeliner. It doesn't last all day like #(1) and (2). I just used it for 1-3 years because I was in high school and it was free sample that came with it. I don't really use this product but I keep it in my bag since it's very small. 





In this review, You might not have heard bad things about eyeliner because I am satisfied with my products. The whole point of going over this is comparing their application and price for it. From comparing this, this blog should help you to buy cheapest and good products. 

Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com





Comments