Brushes for full face

Hi,
these are my favorite brushes..ofcourse, some i love more than others. Also, if you are looking to stay in budget, this review might it for you. 

Here are the following brushes I will be reviewing:
(A) Bare Minerals 

I bought these with bare mineral kit therefore, I owe them. However, these are expensive itself. 


Full Flawless - All of B.E doesn't feel smooth. And can only be used to apply B.E products. however, B.E gave me pimples. So now, I use this brush to apply my bronzer. 


Flawless Face- I use this to apply Blush. It has shape  that gives perfect blush shade on my face without making the funny face to put on blush ..hahah

Light Stroke - BEST Concealer for applying concealer! Trust me, any type of concealer works- Creamy,powdery or liquid! TRY IT :) This brush doesn't feel rough as the above ones.  
(B) Everyday Mineral Brushes! [Check their site to order]
           (1) To apply Foundation
                      I use this foundation to apply foundation. It has been about 4 years since I had this brush. I usually wash it once in a blue moon. I am very happy with the price I paid with and also how it feel smooth and apply make up area I like to cover. 


          (2) Flat Brush is apply foundation. Kabbubi brush is to apply Invisible powder. 
 Flat Brush: I use it to apply foundation when I am in rush since it's a big brush. It's great & smooth. I have had this for 4 years and just rewashing once in a blue moon helps not to ruin the brush

Kabuubi Brush (not sure of spelling lol): Well, I use to apply invisible powder. Invisible powder are usually used top of foundation so it would last longer. I love it because the size is pretty big that means you will finish applying make up fast.


          (3) E.L.F Blush Brush
                    Blush Brush: I spent 3 dollars on it. Okay, that's a plus! However, It's okay brush. I just bought it so can't say much. I have feeling it won't last long because the brush doesn't feel that good. However, if you are looking for something cheap..GO FOR IT





First Picture of this blog: The last 5 Brushes/sponges on right side will be review later!

- Good Luck!! 

Email suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com




Comments