Blush/Bronzer Review

Hello!

Blushes are very important part of make up. It gives texture to face once face foundation or powder is applied. I will be reviewing most cheapest and awesome foundation. I have seen many girls using spending money on MAC or even bigger cosmetic companies blushes. However, if you are someone like who likes to stay on budge then well, this review should help you a lot. ALL UNDER $10.00 (USD)
Okay let's start with number #1 favorite!!!

(A) Wet n Wild Mega Glo lluminating Powder - # 346 Strike-A-Posa-Rose


Before, I start the review i know this is lluminating powder however, it works great as blush.

Good:
 This color has 4 shades as you can see. Outer two shades are light gold (left side) and dark gold (right side). Middle two colors are light and dark pink. Therefore, on your contour you can apply the gold outer color and on blush area you can apply pink shade. This allow you to either have very less blush on or heavy blush. The way I like to apply is take my brush and swirl it around the whole powder and apply! It works great. Lasts about all day long. Yes, it does have shine to it however, I like that. Whenever, i wear this I feel like I am wearing million dollar make up on my cheeks ..in other words, how celebrities wear their make up on movie screen.

Bad:  so far no bad experience.





(B) Mark - good glowing blush

Good: This is my second favorite blush. Give very light coverage..lasts about 8 hours (good for work). I only you to apply little since I believe only little is needed on medium skin tone. I believe this blush would look good on skin color tone. 

Bad: Okay, so do you see that plastic packaging? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I hate the packaging.
I wish it had little fancy packaging. I do have mark box to it but I prefer cases rather than plastic packaging. 


(C) WET n WILD 83E Berry Shimmer 

Good: The packaging is good plus it has little brush attach to it. Def. under $5.00. The color is very dark therefore, be careful.

Bad: I am not too happy with this blush. It's very powdery therefore falls off your brush and even gets all over your face. Would never purse it again! 



(1) The first color starting from top is BLUSH (A), then BLUSH (B) and Blush (C). (A),(B) and (C) labeled before on top.

(D) Bare Minerals - Warmth
I got this along the B.E kit and the only thing I got on kit. [will be REVIEWING B.E Products SOON!]

Good: This is suppose to be for applying all over your face to give warmth to your face. however, I believe it made me darker than I am...maybe it only gives warmth to lighter skin than medium skin tone. So, I use this as my bronzing powder on cheeks. Before buying blushes, I use to use this as blush..It looked very nice and stayed on the whole day. but if you are going to do that..don't apply too much. USE VERY LITTLE OF THIS PRODUCT. Another good thing, this will last you very very very long time because you are not using much of product.

Bad: Nothing bad to say as of now. 






Good Luck!!!
Email Suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com





Comments