Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder






Make up forever HD Microfinish Powder - $15.00
It's always important to read the description of your make up when you are reading reviews of product or watching youtube videos on it. So, before you purchase your product make sure you read the Description of this product (will be pasted below from sephora site)

The goal of this powder is to give you finishing touch on your face. Naturally, I have dry skin but after couple hours of having foundation, It turns oily which is normal because you are moving around at school or work. Therefore, I started looking for product that would make my powder stay little longer. Since I already have a lot of make up, I wanted to make sure whatever i get is nothing more than $10.00 dollars. So, I did. I bought this product (small size) for $15.00. Don't worry, even though it's small product, it lasts for long and has a lot product.

The description pasted below might say different from what i observe when i applied this product so keep an open mind. This is personal review of this product.

Bad Review:
Hate the packing. It's exactly like those old Bare minerals packing. I wish they had lock on it so product wouldn't be wasted. So be careful to how much you decide to take it out.

Good Review:
One of the thing sale associate told me at sephora is that once you apply this after your foundation, you won't have to re apply your foundation again through out the day. Ofcourse, being customers, I was like you sure? I mean that's impossible on my skin? She said yes, try it. So i bought. Well, She was right. What this product does that, it doesn't change your foundation color (invisible ..hello!!) and does not gives you ashy look like most of the powder. Usually, I apply this on top of my Make up forever (#128) HD foundation but I have tried on clinique and Mac. It works fine. If you are going to party for 4-8 hours, this powder is def. will help you to keep your make up on.

P.S They always have bigger size for $30.00 but my suggestion is start with $15.00 and if you get hook on it, go ahead get the $30.00. I usually get small packets of product to see whether i like it or not :) 


Description from sephora website:



http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P210400&categoryId=C13402


Email suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com


Good luck~~

Comments