Face & Eye Primer

Mark - Primed for Perfection Face Primer

$10.00

Bad Review: Have to order online or through avon. I don't have Mark store or product sold around my area. Small size for $10.00

Good Review: To apply this, I apply my Clinique lotion first (mentioned in Daily Heavy/light look- look below the blog) and then apply Mark primer.
First step: Leave your clinique lotion or whatever product you prefer for at least 10 minutes.
Second step : Apply the Mark Primer. Leave it for 25-30 mins
Third Step: apply foundation/powder

The main point behind waiting 25-30 minutes is that every primer needs time to stick or absorb into your skin. This step is important because it helps lasting your make up on for all day! This does work ladies! I would def. buying again!

(B) Bare Minerals - Foundation and Eyelid primer. 


Good/Bad: Foundation Primer-  It's clear product therefore you can't see it in the picture. you are suppose to keep it on for 30 min before applying your foundation. it's very expensive therefore, I wouldn't buy it again..not a good size either. Once I apply foundation primer, It feels very dry on skin. I don't really like it. I heard this helps foundation stay longer however, I don't see the difference between applying simple lotion or primer. 


GOOD/BAD: Eyelid Primer: I do like the eye primer because it gives brightness to eyes before applying the eye shadow or concealer. However, I wouldn't buy it again because of the price. 


I have only used both of the product few times because since they are expensive I only use them for important events. Therefore, If you are someone who can afford expensive products - GO AHEAD. 


If you have suggestion for cheaper eyelid primer, please suggest.






Good luck~~
Email suggestions/questions/comments:
makemepretty4@gmail.com

Comments