Hyper pigmentation?

It's really common to have hyper pigmentation at young age or older age. One of the solution I found toward this is that using darker shade for foundation or powder then you are. However, don't go too dark. Stay in the next range or mix your foundation. You can mix totally two different companies together, it doesn't cause any reaction to your skin unless you are really really sensitive.

So I have hyper pigmentation around my chin and lips and what I found that when i use my regular foundations, It looks little bit ghosty around that area. My foundation matches perfectly on my chicks and my head but looks terrible on lip and chin area. Now, I have multiple foundation and I use each of them depending on what I am in mood for. So my regular foundation is Clinique - Acne Solution - Fresh Beige and Mac Match Master Shade 4.0. But these are the one that makes me look like ghost around my chin and lips area. I tried concealer and mixing two foundation but it didn't work for me. I am not make up expert so I believe I couldn't blend well.

So, now I was in foundation crisis. Well, I didn't want to spend another money since clinique and mac is pretty expensive. So I decided to look into what products do i have that i haven't used for while?

and I found Make Up Forever HD Foundation shade # 128. I bought it couple months before i stopped using it because probably I wasn't satisfy with it. However, you skin changes over time depending how much you take care of it. So since I didn't want to spend another penny, I tried Make up forever foundation. The shade of Make up forever #128 is one shade darker than Mac Match Master 4.0. So, I was little bit upset by that since I want skin to look natural but I tried it anyways and omg, It looked amazing. It felt very natural and just great on my skin. 

So the bottom line, those of you who face hyperpigmentation go one shade darker...and it might work well for you. My face looks flawless and it looks amazing. 
  Left side is primer of Make up forever HD #128

Second trick: ( I have heard of it but never used it)

I heard setting Make up forever camouflage cream - pink is used to set on the spots of your hyper pigmentation. Once the pink color is applied, you can set your foundation on it and your pigmentation will be covered. Please keep in mind not to put too much. Just put really little pink on you pigmentation area and BLEND it well with your choice of foundation!! 

Look for Make up forever Camouflage Cream - Pink #19

I hope this helps! 

Got better suggestion, let  me know :)

Email suggestions & Questions!
makemepretty4@gmail.com

Comments